- The last two trips I’ve made to the grocery store, they’ve been playing Vivaldi’s Four Seasons from a CD player near the carts.
- Evelyn never fails to bring me bouquets of wildflowers and weeds, and the vase above the kitchen sink stays full.
- This morning, the first of the geese flew overhead, starting to move with the colder winds of Fall.
- Bonfires when it starts to rain, but no one wants to go inside.
- Micaiah’s nose kisses.
- Friday night, when I came home from work in the dark, it was warm and breezy and the air smelled exactly like apple cider.