I’m linking up here today, where we share what we’ve learned this month.
- Always. Always, always, always use the bathroom just before you board for a 4 hours flight. Especially if you just drank coffee.
- Hippos do not swim, but actually walk along the river bottom. (thanks Margaret!)
- Joy (the film) is based on a true story. Which makes sense because why else would you make a movie about mops?
- Libraries aren’t the stereotypical hushed houses of learning anymore. They have been hosting hen parties that last few times I’ve gone.
- A little dab of toothpaste will clear up a pimple overnight. It’s the truth!