linking up to this lovely list of learning things
- Even when something is staring me in the face, I can still be utterly surprised.
- A Bloody Caesar is the Canadian version of a Bloody Mary…the only apparent distinction being Clamato juice vs. V8.
- You know that spurt of saliva that happens sometimes when you open your mouth to eat? Well, turns out it’s called gleeking.
- Some people craft and create, in quest of perfection. I realized this month, that I do the exact opposite. I make things, to be as messy as I please.
- Effect or affect? This month, I finally understood that I will never know.
- A German cult, the Colonia Dignidad, was established in Chile during the 50’s – apparently one of many that sprung up under the influence of fugitive ex-Nazi’s.
- I can not end a phone conversation gracefully. Nope.
- In New Brunswick, it can snow in May.