Because you always start somewhere, and that is the beauty of firsts.
- Wesley being called ‘cuz’ by someone of no relation.
- Seeing someone open carry their handgun in the parking lot of a Piggly Wiggly.
- First raw oyster in a back door seafood restaurant.
- People riding in the bed of pick-ups like there ain’t no tomorrow.
- Not one, but two people named Cinnamon.
- Listening to Christmas music while it rains cats and dogs outside.
- Experiencing a country auction, complete with potluck and an Elvis hair piece.
- Being called “shug” (short for sugar) by the apartment maintenance man.
- So much faux cheese at church potlucks.
- Stepping into the kitchen to see a shiny, green lizard with the longest tail.