- Men and tools are a unexplained phenomenon, much the same as men and pawn shops. Or men and trucks.
- If there is one thing you should do well, let it be taking your probiotics.
- I’m falling in love with Sharon Creech all over again these days. This book.
- Can’t stop, won’t stop craving Indian food. Naan calls my name.
- Still can’t decide what my favourite items from a local flea market are: the Egyptian cotton sheet set with a marijuana print, or the Confederate flag belt buckle with SEXY emblazoned on the front.
- I didn’t know that plants could be so sentimental until I spotted one that looked like home in the greenhouse at Lowes.
- And finally, a tax haiku: taxes kill Spring’s blush paper death and at the end no reward, no cake.